Chaplain and Director of Pastoral Services, Bedford, MA
Leading not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community is seeking an individual with at least three years of previous chaplaincy experience to provide pastoral care, counseling, and guidance to residents, families, and staff and to officiate at and/or arrange for religious services and programming on an ecumenical and interfaith basis.
- A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary, divinity school or school of theology.
- Completion of four CPE units.
- Ordination is preferred along with denominational authorization for chaplaincy.
- Credentialed by The Association of Professional Chaplains is required
- Hospice experience or willingness to obtain.
- Minimum of three years of general pastoral care.
- Strong interest in gerontology and innovative thinking
- Strong social skills.