Andover Newton’s Audio-Visual Services are for instructional and institutional needs, primarily for:
- Enhancement of classroom instruction and programs
- School or program-sponsored events and functions
- Other uses as they arise related to (1) and (2) above (e.g., staff meetings, Trustees, etc.)
Requests made with shorter notice, or on an “emergency” basis, will be accommodated if the equipment is available and staff members are able to do so. Occasionally it will not be possible to honor a request. In that case, every effort will be made to communicate that decision in a timely fashion (reservations are on a first come, first served basis).
There will be one TV/VCR/DVD on each Davis Hall floor. (The 01 rooms have built-in screens, and Room 201 is multi-media equipped). TV remotes should be requested from David Ames.
If other equipment is needed such as overhead transparencies, video recorder, LCD projector, or laptop, delivery arrangements will need to be made with Jennifer or David.
The AV equipment gets heavy use for instructional and institutional purposes. It must be on hand and in a good condition for these primary purposes. And because of limited human and material resources:
- Please Do Not Move Davis Hall equipment from one floor to another, or to another building.
- We do not copy audio and videocassettes.
- Audio and videocassettes are provided to faculty and staff, not to students.
To reserve audio-visual equipment, contact:
Administrative Assistant to the Faculty
617-964-1100 ext. 228
Administrative Assistant to the Academic Dean